Tuesday 13 April 2010

Woohoo.....Sold Another!

As you can probably guess, I have sold another bunting to a lovely lady in Kent. I am now in turmoil as to whether to continue advertising my bunting on Ebay as I feel I should be selling more, especially as I have been advertising since January. What do you think? ......

Well, I am currently sat on my sofa, with a mug of coffee (decaf of course) watching Miss Dahl making Bubble and Squeak, and the last Creme Egg. I am trying to think of things to make, with Summer on its way and all. The sunshine has already had an amazing effect on me over the weekend as I had an urge to make lemon curd,.......and then from that to bake a great big lemon Victoria sponge cake filled with lemon curd and cream..... oh it was stunning! Don't worry, I hope to start posting recipes on this blog soon, especially and nature will start to yield it's bounty soon.

Right, off to start cutting my felt and drink my cuppa x

Here's a photograph of my rather yummy cake, needless to say it didn't stay whole for very long :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment