Thursday 15 April 2010

A bad start to the day that feels like it keeps getting worse......

Was slightly wishing I hadn't had the radio on in my car this morning as I discovered that my husband, who has been working in Belfast this week, will not be flying home tomorrow. Instead he will need to travel down to Dublin and then get a ferry over to North Wales and some how get back home. In addition to this news my mum, who lives in Spain, was due to fly over tomorrow and I was due to drive myself and my son to see her and some of my family in Liverpool. So frustrating! It is crazy how nothing can fly and the sky be so clear and blue.

I did manage to take this rather weird photograph on my travels today, how nasty is that cloud line?

On a lighter note, how cute are these two?




No comments:

Post a Comment