Monday 19 April 2010

My long weekend is over!

Been a busy bee today finishing off two orders for bunting. One has been shipped off to Canada (although not quite sure when it will arrive) and the other will be in the post tomorrow to Kent. Both of them were for girls, so I was able to make them really girlie. I need to think of some more boy motifs other than stars. Here are some photographs of the finished products...

Rachael's in Canada, and.....

Nisha's in Kent.


I decided not to continue advertising my bunting on ebay, instead I've opted to "set up shop" on www.folksy.com. The site is full of other budding crafters, they're cheaper and they don't charge commission.


Oh, thankfully my husband managed to make it home safely in the small hours of Saturday after 21 hours of travelling.......Nos Da x

No comments:

Post a Comment